Epson connect Printer setup utility available for Windows & Mac computer, click on download button. Epson is a renowned printer company that offers a wide range of printers. Many users use the Epson printer for their office and home works. Epson Printer offers excellent features that make our work much easier. Epson printers are used worldwide for their best performances.
Epson printer setup utility offers you to print or scan from wherever you want. Its wireless features make your work very easy and trouble-free.
Here, we have mentioned the steps for the Epson connect printer setup utility.
Epson connect printer setup utility for Windows
These steps are very effective and simple. So refer these steps for the Epson connect printer setup utility for Windows.
- Firstly, a user needs to visit the Epson support main page.
- Here, a user needs to select the product and then select Manuals.
- Now, a user needs to click on the Start Here option.
- Then, Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- After the finishing of the download process, install it.
- A user needs to agree to the End-User License Agreement.
- A user needs to click on the Next option.
- After that, a user needs to choose the Install option and then click on the Finish option.
- A user needs to select the product.
- Click on the Next button.
- Afterward, a user needs to choose the Printer Registration and then click on the Next option.
- You will see a message when a user needs to click on the OK button.
- A user will be given the two options. First, create a new account and use the existing one.
- If you are choosing the first one and creating the new account, then enter your detail and then choose the Finish option.
- If you are using an existing account, then add a new printer form and select Add option.
- Last, a user needs to click on the Close option.
Epson connect printer setup utility for Mac
The procedure of the Epson printer setup utility for Mac is given below:
- A user needs to download the printer setup utility and start the process.
- In the next step, a user needs to click on the Continue option.
- Now, a user needs to agree on to the license agreement.
- Choose I agree option.
- Then, a user needs to click on the install button. The installation process will take a few minutes.
- Next, click on the Close button.
- A user needs to select the product.
- After the selection, a user needs to click on the Next button.
- Select Next.
- You will see the message register a printer for Epson connects.
- Click OK.
- A user needs to accept the terms and click Next.
- Now you need to choose between the two options.
- If you are not an existing user, then you need to create an account, and if you are an existing user, then you need to fill the add a new printer form and select Add option.
- Last, a user needs to select the Close button to exit the page.
So, follow the steps for the Epson connect printer setup utility. In case you have any doubts or problems, then you can contact the Epson printer support and get the required help from the Epson printer support. Their professional and skilled executives will guide you with the proper instruction for your Epson printer setup utility. They will instruct you step by step procedure, and they will also guide you on the solution of other issues with your Epson printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to connect the Epson printer to Mac?
A user can easily connect the Epson printer to Mac. The steps of connecting the Epson printer to Mac is quite simple and easy. A user needs to go to the Epson printer’s main page, and here, a user needs to download the Epson printer setup utility and then start the installation process. So, install the Epson connect printer setup utility with proper steps.
Q. How to connect my Epson printer to my wireless network?
Before connecting the Epson printer to a wireless network, a user must know the name of the network and the password of the network. So to start the procedure, a user needs to go to the printer control panel option. Here a user needs to select the Wi-Fi setup option and then Wi-Fi setup wizard. Once your device found your network connection name, select it, and enter the password of it. It is how you can connect the Epson printer to the wireless network.
Q. Why won’t my Epson printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
There could be many reasons due to which the Epson printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. So, check your network connection whether it is working properly or not. Also, place your printer in the range of the network. A user also needs to restart the router to fix the problem or issues. Check your WPA/WEP keys.