Epson Printer drivers for windows 10 is available for all Printer models just need to visit and hit download buttonEpson printer is a well-known printer company that offers the best printing quality printers. Epson comes with excellent functions or features, and Epson printer offers a wide range of printers to meet the demand of every customer’. Printer drivers play an important part in printing operations. So download the printer drivers and enjoy the best features of the Epson printers.
Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10 Steps to Download
There are two ways to download the printer drivers. One is manually, and the second one is through the Device Manager or from Epson connect Printer setup utility. So let have a look at both ways one by one. A user can find these ways very simple and easy. Follow the step by step instructions and download Epson printer drivers for Windows 10.
Epson Printer software for Windows 10 Manually Setup
- To start the download the procedure, you must visit the official website of the Epson.
- On the website, a user needs to click on the Support option.
- Now, a user needs to enter the Epson model in the search box.
- Then, a user needs to find the right printer drivers for its printer model.
- After that, a user needs to choose your operating system. Here, your Epson printer site will show all the available printer drivers.
- Last, a user needs to download the printer drivers.
- After the download process, install it.
Setup Epson Printer drivers for Windows via Device Manager
A user can also download the Epson Printer drivers for Windows 10 via Device Manager.
- Firstly, a user needs to open the Device Manager.
- Here, a user needs to find out the Epson printer drivers.
- In the next step, a user needs to right-click on the Update drivers.
- Now, a user needs to press the search automatically for drivers.
- This way, your Windows 10 will search the updated printer driver online.
Update printer drivers using windows update
A user can also update the printer drivers using the windows update. These are a few simple and easy steps. So a user needs to go through the below-given steps.
- A user needs to open the settings.
- In the next step, a user needs to click on the Update and Security option.
- Now, a user needs to click on the Windows update option.
- Then, a user needs to click on the Check for updates button.
- After that, a user needs to click on the link for the optional updates.
- Select the drivers you want to install.
- Afterward, a user needs to click on the OK button.
- Last, a user needs to click on the Install button.
We wish that through the article, you will be able to download the printer drivers on Windows 10 on manually or by Device Manager. Here we have also mentioned how to update printer drivers using windows update. So download and install printer drivers and get the full benefit of your Epson printer. And in case you are having any issue with your Epson printer, then you can contact the Epson printer support number. The executives will help you to fix all your Epson printer issues or problems with the right guidelines. They will give you an instant and speedy result.