Epson works very efficiently, but there are times when your Epson printer won’t work or respond. One of the reasons for the Epson printer won’t respond because your Epson printer is showing the Offline issue. There are many methods through which a user can fix Epson Printer offline.
Epson Printer offline methods to fix
Method 1: Check whether Printer offline Mode is selected
A user needs to make sure that the printer offline mode is not selected. Because if that option is selected, then your Epson printer not responding issue occurs. To check whether the Offline mode option is selected or not, here are the steps:
First, click on the Start menu.
- In the next step, click on the Settings option.
- Now, a user needs to select the devices option.
- Then, click on the printer and scanner option.
- After that, a user needs to select the Epson Printer from the listed printer.
- Right-click on it.
- Last, if your Use Printer Offline is checked, a user needs to uncheck it.
By following the steps, a user will no longer face the Epson printer offline issue.
Method 2: Check your Cables
A user needs to check the cables, in case the Epson printer not responding issue occurs.
- A user needs to check both ends of the USB cable.
- A user can try to connect the printer cables in different sockets.
- Use other cables instead of using the existing one.
Method 3: Set the printer as the default printer
Another way of fixing the Epson Printer offline issue is to set your Epson Printer as a default printer.
- A user needs to go to the start menu.
- In the next step, a user needs to select the Control Panel option.
- Now, a user needs to select the Devices and Printer option.
- Then, a user needs to choose the Epson printer from the list.
- After that, a user needs to select the set as a default printer option.
Method 4: Check your network connection
Sometimes your network connectivity leads to Epson printer not responding issue.
- In this case, a user needs to check the network connectivity. check whether your network is working properly or not.
- Also, check your router.
- Make sure your printer is within the range of the network connection.
- Place your printer where the network connection is strong.
Method 5: Check your Printer driver
There are times when your printer driver becomes the responsibility of your Epson printer not responding issue and Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Your corrupted and faulty drivers cause you trouble. So a user needs to update or reinstall the Epson Printer drivers. To reinstall or update the printer drivers, a user needs to visit the Epson printer’s official website. Here you can find the latest version of the printer drivers.
Method 6: Check your Printer Spooler settings
To fix your Epson problem, check your Printer Spooler settings. Here are the steps to it.
- Press the window key and R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Here, a user needs to type the Services.msc and click on the OK.
- Now, a user needs to select the Print spooler option from the given list.
- A user needs to right-click on it and then select the stop option.
- Delete all the files from the printer folder.
- Go to the Print Spooler option and right-click on it.
- Last, a user needs to choose the Start option.
All these methods help the users to fix the Epson Printer offline issue.