How to add Epson Printer to Mac is a step by step guide to help you to install Epson Printer on Mac. Epson is one of the known printer companies. Epson has a great customer base. Epson offers excellent features and functions in the printer that helps in the Epson’s more reliable performance and function. Epson gives the quality and high-speed printers to its customers to meet their demands and to offer them a satisfactory result. When you bought the new Epson printer, then to start the printing work, you first add Epson printer to Mac or your operating system. After that, you can get the benefit of your Epson printer.
Steps to add Epson printer to Mac
Here are the steps to fix how to add Epson Printer on Mac. A user needs to make sure that your printer is set up with the network connection to start the process. So, follow the given steps to add the Epson printer to Mac.
- Go to the Epson official website.
- Here, a user needs to look for the Epson support main page.
- Now, a user needs to enter the product number and choose the operating system.
- After the selection, a user needs to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Then, a user needs to run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- A user needs to press the Continue button.
- After that, a user needs to click on the Agree button to agree to the software License Agreement.
- Afterward, a user needs to click on the Install button.
- And then, a user needs to select the Close option.
- Go to the Finder window.
- Select Epson Software, and then a user needs to double-click on the Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- A user needs to click on the Printer Registration and click on the Next.
- A user needs to click on the OK button when he received the Register a printer to Epson Connect message.
- Now, accept the term and conditions and then choose the Next option.
- Choose Printer Registration, and then a user needs to click on the Next button.
- Now, a user needs to do one of the following:
- If you don’t have an Epson account, then a user needs to create one. A user needs to fill out the Account form and then select the Finish option.
- If you already have an account, then you need to click on I already have an account option and fill out the Add a new printer form. A user needs to click on the Add button to add a printer.
- Last, click on the Close button.
We hope these steps will help the users to solve how to add Epson printer to Mac. However, if any issue or problems arise while following the steps, then a user can contact the Epson Printer Customer Support. Here, a user will get the right guidelines to troubleshoot the Epson problems with the easy yet effective steps. The support team will resolve your issue with their best experience and knowledge.